Saturday, January 15, 2011

View while knitting

The wildlife have been very active this month.  I saw 8 coyotes the other morning when I was jogging at crown hill park.  They were all in a field with tall grasses. I might not have seen them except a couple dogs were running around and they stood up to see what was going on.  When I told some friends about this- ( I was in such awe of the whole thing and felt so lucky to see them)- they looked at me like I was nuts.  They all said they would have been afraid, jogging alone and seeing so many.  I didn't think of anything but the thrill of being able to see so many at once.

We live on a hill and I can see my neighbor's roof from our house in the winter. We have lots of trees.
Today I looked out our window to find a fox sleeping on my neighbors roof.  Two of them have been in our yard quite a bit lately. 

1 comment:

  1. Neat! What a great shot. I don't think I would run away from foxes, but maybe coyotes, I don't know.

    ReplyDelete