Monday, August 16, 2010

A week in Snowmass




We are back from an incredible week in snowmass.  Great weather, tons of hiking and I even got in a little knitting. 

Here is my view from the balcony.



The aspen music festival was going on.  I hopped on the free shuttle to aspen and went to one of the concerts.  If I were to do the week over I would have attended more.  There are free concerts going on throughout the day, some you have to pay.  The one I went to was $10.00 and well worth it.  It had been a long time since I walked around Aspen.  I can't say I liked what they have done.  It used to be so charming.




 

We did some hiking right out of our condo onto snowmass mountain. This teepee was out in the middle of nowhere.



I suddenly had an itch to ski



Maroon Bells



My view from the top of Rim Trail



1 comment:

  1. Lots of beautiful pictures. I wonder who lives in the teepee??

    ReplyDelete