Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Scarf Super-G

I have been busy watching the olympics and also participating in ravelympics.  Scarf Super-G is my current event and I must say it is going well.  I have been fearless in my knitting and I am into the home stretch.   I am hoping I can manage one more project just for the fun of it.


Multidirectional-diagonal-scarf is the pattern, it looks great with variegated yarns.  I am using some variegated yarn that I bought several years ago.  I found it while organizing my stash.  I like the color but I am perplexed as to why I bought it.  It is 100% nylon, I usually buy natural fibers. 

The new yarn tool is working just great.  The design was improved upon.  Greg has named it the whirlywrap, which makes me laugh.  It goes lightning fast.   I have one yarn that is in three pieces spread all over my floor right now, it loves to tangle.  I get one section untangled and another one forms.  I only work on it a few minutes at a time, otherwise I would have no hair on my head.  I look at it as a patience tester...

No comments:

Post a Comment